Welcome to My Blog!

Hello all my Foxy Brides and Grooms! Welcome to the blog and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. Planning a wedding is one of the most exciting and over whelming times of your life. Not to mention costly! My friends all say I am the most frugal person they know and I wanted to bring that thriftiness into my wedding. My motto is if you can find the same quality for less why waste the extra money?

Part of planning a successful budget that doesn't go crazy overboard in the $$$ is to know when to save and when to splurge. Those instances will vary based on each of your priorities for your wedding. For me, I do freelance photography and have photographed my fair share of weddings so a good photographer and good lighting were on the top of my priorities list (aside from the groom and the marriage itself of course)!

The wedding industry is a crazy, crazy world and after doing months of research for my own wedding I wanted to share my findings with my fellow Foxy Brides and Grooms. Feel free to reach out with any special requests at any time and best of luck in your own journey to marriage!

Comments